Coopers Community

How to get

Bazza

Dear Coopers Amanda

I have a very ugly back of a fridge in my bar area that I am setting up to use as a keg fridge for my super tasty coopers brews to flow thru How " he says grovelling on his knees " can I get hold of a cardboard schooner glass point of sale with a Coopers signature across the top as I am desperate to keep the theme I have tried without luck quite a few southern hotels without luck is there any out there :D

Cheers Bazza

Bazza I too have been looking long & hard for Coopers ads & promo gear so far my fridge has a pale ale & a dark ale tap top on each tap. living in n.s.w. I have plenty of toohey's & c.u.b. stickers (I cut the logo's from the sides of the cardboard 6 pack packaging (to show Coopers loyalty) and stuck them to my fridge)

Could we please have some Coopers stickers in our membership pack or buy stickers (for club members only) that way we could proudly display our loyalty to our favorite brew

disclaimer: My pub only has Coopers pale & dark ale on tap Coopers stout bottled. Some other packaged beer may be seen on the premises from time to time

Archived