Coopers Community

Coopers Seasonal Brewing

Beerlust

I was just wondering if the idea of creating limited seasonal brews out of the Coopers Brewery has ever been discussed & considered as a serious venture.

Many prominent breweries across Australia are beginning to adopt this practice for various reasons including gauging market trends, influences, development, & being able to offer something unique to the marketplace.

Does Coopers see itself above such practices & believe in producing beers via mainstream production line methods that are based on perceived market "magnet" trends?

I'd be interested in the direction(s) the brewery is now heading.

Longtime supporter,

Anthony.

They used to have monthly brews. This was something Dad told me when we were having a discussion about beer, that years ago when Coopers was run by 4 brothers, every month they took turns at being the head brewer and the beers were always slightly different depending on which brother was head brewer. [lol] Not sure how true it is but it would be cool if it was.

Perhaps Coopers could look at making a limited Vintage Ale each year to be released each winter [biggrin]

And I think the Celebration Ale was supposed to be a seasonal release but became part of the main line up due to its success.

But I agree, a limited release each season would be great.

Archived