Coopers Community

Canada Day

Hairy

I knew there was a reason I bought a can of Canadian Blonde yesterday, I just couldn't remember what it was. My calendar has all those holiday dates on it so it must have been a subliminal nudge to get a Canadian Blonde brew happening!

My folks just returned from a 4 week holiday to Canada and can't stop raving about the place. They have travelled to many countries but I have never heard them go on about a place as much as this. Happy Canada Day Chad for the other day. Sounds like you live in a great part of the world.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaa! Zac' date=' how are you mate?[/quote']

im well thanks Phillo, good to see you mate

my computer still dead so im not on long these days....habe to borrow swmbos.......plus car shit itself so its been a tough year ...must be gunna get real good soon. lol

That sucks mate. If I lived next door I'd have your PC fixed in no time (although if we lived next door to each other we'd probably both be dead of alcohol poisoning by now [roll]).

Hang in there, things will get better. [cool]

we would definitely be dead in a month if we lived next door for sure.can i use any hard drive from any computer or does it have to be acer only mate? wonder what it would cost me to post it over to you???i should look into that....i dont trust any of the computer places round here...lets face it they could tell me anything and ive have to beleive it.lol ill send you an email with my phone number on it anway mate

My folks just returned from a 4 week holiday to Canada and can't stop raving about the place. They have travelled to many countries but I have never heard them go on about a place as much as this. Happy Canada Day Chad for the other day. Sounds like you live in a great part of the world.

Hey,

Thanks Wal and Izac, for the nice greeting!

Wal, your parents must have good taste. Yes, Canada is a great place to live. I am very lucky to have what I have and live where I am. I couldn't ask for anything more. All of you guys should puul up anchor and come visit Canada for a while> I'll try to have some home brew on tap for you.[biggrin]

Archived