Coopers Community

Forum

Nick

Agreed Nick. I reckon the good vibe has taken a bit of a bruising over the last 7 days.

I'd probably post more if my browser would remember my DAMN FORUM SESSIONS!!!! [sad] [sad]

On a bright note, my first year Chinook has hit 4m tall and continues to grow outwards and upwards. [unsure]

Not to worry man, I'm sure things'll improve.

is it just me' date=' or does the forum seem a bit flat this week without Bill, Lusty and Nelson/Will/Scott[sad']

Wow

I just realised I could be Willie Nelson. Talk about identity crisis. Anyway I burned my initial logon account (identity) so this is the new improved Scottie Mk II. No more handbags or bananas at 20 paces. I'm just down about 533 posts.

[love] Peace and [love]

this is the new improved Scottie Mk II. No more handbags or bananas at 20 paces.

thats the spirit Scottie, enough BS in life without having it here too! BTW i bottled the IPA recipe you suggested. the one with the crystal grain. tasted unreal straight from the FV. cant wait until boxing day, so me and me old man can give em a nudge in front of the cricket[happy]

is it just me' date=' or does the forum seem a bit flat this week without Bill, Lusty and Nelson/Will/Scott[sad']

Wow

I just realised I could be Willie Nelson. Talk about identity crisis. Anyway I burned my initial logon account (identity) so this is the new improved Scottie Mk II. No more handbags or bananas at 20 paces. I'm just down about 533 posts.

[love] Peace and [love]

Perhaps your new handle should be "Phoenix".

A new Scottie being reborn; rising out of the ashes of the old Scottie.

• 2 weeks later...
Does pajero really mean wanker? Or is it just some silly rumour?

I reckon its a rumour.

Isn't it called Shogun in the UK and Montero in the USA and Pajero in Japan.

Lots of words have dual meanings but I don't reckon Pajero means that; some whacker must be jerking you around [biggrin] or are you just Pulling my leg. You should check out Mrs Palmer and her five daughters I think she drives a Pajero, but keep away from her husband I hear he is a real tosser.

Does pajero really mean wanker? Or is it just some silly rumour?

Well lads, i have just loaded the wanker and hooked up the boat. i will be back to wednesday, so in the meantime, will leave the mass debate to you lot[roll]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived