Coopers Community

Merry Christmas

PB2

Paul, have seen that & all the family like it. (Looks like the boys on the bottling line have a little too much time on their hands) [cool]

Thanks to all at Coopers for the great products & thank you for your good advice on these forums throughout the year.

To everyone at Coopers & all the fellow brewers on here have a very Merry Christmas & a safe & happy New Year.[smile]

Yeah, Merry Christmas to all, and have a great New Year!!!

Been great getting to know all the regulars, and the knowledge you guys have shared with me is priceless, and greatly appreciated.

I'd love to tip a few down with you if the opportunity arose. Maybe a get-together could be arranged some time next year. . .? [joyful]

Cheers to all, have a good one!

Mick.

Everyone have a good one [biggrin]

I am sitting here and its a warm night, i have my Cortez the Killer Cerveza right on nearly freezing cold and very thirst quenching and thinking about and reading about at least 10 different brews that could be had.

Thanks to all the guys that submit their ideas and brews for us all to ponder over and make out own adjustments to and or do it as written.

I often dont get alot of time to brew, so often the kit and kilo is the way to go, throw in a few herbs and spices and you have some lip licking good brews.

All the best to everyone look forward to more new recipes in the New Year [cool]

cheers

Tony

Archived