Coopers Community

Coopers Competitions - Feedback

RichardE

Hi All who are listening (Moderators and Coopers included),

I have been a member for some time now, (since the invent of the my brewery) and have made a number of posts (see forums), and have been recieving the monthly emails saying this user or that user has won a competition etc....

is there supposed to be an email that comes out telling those in the Order of Coopers about each of these competitions ?? or do i have to google "Coopers and Competitions" each month to find the sneaky things ??

ie the April email talks about the Penthouse Mouse competition and the Rugby Sevens Competition ??

Havent heard about either of these... Or is it that Coopers are Marketting only on TV Radio and Newspapers in SA and Me over in WA just doesnt hear about these competitions ??

Oh and for Coopers... How about a few competitions us unwashed in WA can win please ??

Hi Richard - Some of the comps are automatic for members of the Order. Others are entered via a link on the monthly newsletter.

Some are probably printed on product packaging. I think one wasrecently via facebook. But yeah, usually only know about them when I read about the winners too [pinched] . None of the ones I see really interest me or, more likely, they are in another state.

Welcome to the Order of Coopers' forums, C320 - a member since 1996, nice! [biggrin]

Our beer marketing department announce many competition opportunites, which may or may not align with the monthly emailed newlsetter.

A good way to keep up-to-date with promos and competitions, run in-between monthly newsletters, is to follow us on facebook and twitter (links are in the menu at the bottom of the screen).

• 1 month later...

just an idea, is it possible to put them on the forum under a 'Coopers Competitions thread'? This way we'll all know what they are and we can also them talk about them. I think being in 'the order' should mean we're a little more informed and keeping all the info in one place rather then looking here and there, which by the looks of it we're all wondering the same thing.

Just an idea to put to the marketing dept

I for one can't work out how to follow on twitter - It just doesn't make sense to me. Nothing of interest when I look at facebook either.

I agree with Luthien a bit of information goes a long way. All the twits tweeting are probably to young to drink anyway.

Archived