Coopers Community

Search

rossm

....right, first of all I want to know why there is a club conversations room when there is no longer a club? secondly now that I have distracted everone...how the bloody hell do you make the search function work....I know I am going to hate myself for asking this, but I have no idea how to use it! I got all excited and typed in a subject and then thought..."How do I initiate the search?"....and now I am still thinking the same thing, so when you computer smartarses stop laughing, do you suppose someone might give me some help....please.

Ross, I just typed something in the white space with the word "Search" in it & hit the enter button. Sorry if this sounds a bit simple but that's all I did & don't think I am anywhere close to being a "computer smartarse". Only confusing bit is getting used to sorting through the info that comes up on screen. Hope this helps you in a small way[happy]

Ross - Just type in some bascic info of what you want to know and hit enter.

For example: "airlocks" [biggrin] , "re-culturing yeast", "sparkling ale" or whatever you want to know about. Sometimes you have to dumb down what you want to know to find what you want. If you type in "Larger" you could potentially find some great "Lager" recipes [innocent]

Archived