Coopers Community

Order of Coopers Certificate

Bartholembrew

When the Order of Coopers was launched, all members ( i presume) got sent a certificate and a mouse pad(?). Both my partner and i are members but when our envelopes came, my partner only had the mouse pad. We contacted Coopers and they were sorry for the mistake and would rectify the situation, but alas nothing yet, but we still live in hope, we don't want to keep contacting them for something that is not super urgent but definitely nice to have, just wondering did anyone else have this problem?

I think they may have been gifts for Coopers Club members in the changeover to "The Order". Kind of an apology for being tossed out of our closed and privileged community and finding ourselves having to now communicate with the great unwashed [biggrin] on a semi-functional website [crying]

Kind of an apology for being tossed out of our closed and privileged community and finding ourselves having to now communicate with the great unwashed [biggrin] on a semi-functional website [crying]

Ouch....[bandit]

Kind of an apology for being tossed out of our closed and privileged community and finding ourselves having to now communicate with the great unwashed [biggrin] on a semi-functional website [crying]

Sadly, despite being an inaugural member of the Coopers club, I didn't last long after the free 6 pack wasn't a part of the deal. In my defense I was a student on a serious budget at the time.[crying]

Dan

I only joined in the last year after years of procrastination so I can't really get on my high horse - But can't is a word for losers [lol] . I didn't get a 6 pack but I did get an oversized black shirt in a biscuit tin....I can't aptly describe how special I felt [biggrin]

Have asked if there are a few extra mouse-pads kicking around but they reckon they only made enough for the current Club Members. [roll]

Even Frank, on the homebrew hotline (and brewery tour guide), missed out! [pinched]

• 1 month later...

POOR OLD FRANK!

id send him mine, but i stuck it on the beer fridge![biggrin]

..... i actually forgot i got mine..... was gonna post a very offensive message in here then i remembered!

i once sent a very rude message too LOTTO for not posting wednesday nights numbers ( ididnt wanna go to work, was hoping i had won)....... anyway after i sent it, i realised it was wednesday morning..... wednesday nights numbers hadnt been drawn yet!!!!!

[lol] [lol] [lol]

cheers matt

Archived