Coopers Community

May 2010 Newsletter

PB2

The May newsletter was e-mailed out today.

Let us know if you did not receive it.

Make sure to check your junk mail and that you have the "YES" radio button selected for receiving Coopers news on the "My Account" screen.

There is no email.

I went to 'local chapter', then 'my account' and the box 'receive offers/emails' is still ticked.

So now I'm ticked off! [crying]

I think it is a conspiracy against the old Coopers Club members! [unsure]

G'day Paul,

I have not recieved the May newsletter or any newsletters since it all changed over from the old Coopers club site.[devil]

The only email I have recieved was a reminder about winning free beer if i organised a local chapter. It would be much appreciated if I could recieve all of the newsletters I have missed so far.

Everything is correct in My Account to recieve emails.

Hi Paul,

Me too, and while I'm at it. Why is this new flash site so full of fancy beer taps and other stuff that slows the site down? Looks good but oh so frustrating after a short while.[annoyed]

Not all of us, especially in the sticks, have access to very fast braodband that makes the site sing. Perhaps it could be modified to cut the crap when members are navigating to and around the forums.

And just one more, not that it matters, but for us wrinkleys (approaching 6 decades), the avatars need some grey hair and beards!!

Make sure you check your junk mail - That is where mine goes [crying]

You're not missing much - they are not quite the same caliber as the old Coopers Club newsletters. As always my favourtite bit is the PB2 recipe (which was absent in the last one [pinched] )

Archived