Coopers Community

new site

rossm

'morning all,

this is my first attempt at posting on the new site, I find it a bit slow and mixed up at this stage, I have tried to open a couple of my old posts only to be told that my membership number does not exist, if I go to the second or third page it comes up OK but not the first! I have not had the time to look around the site completely but some things just don't seem to open and some things seem different each time I look at them. I am guessing there are still issues being attended to so I will keep looking in from time to time.

G'day Ross,

the website has had a few issues in the past 24hrs, this may go some way to explaining the problems you have experienced??

Please e-mail any issues to the website issues/help/feedback contact. You will find this in the drop-down box on the Main Contact Details page.

• 2 months later...

Hi Ross, I too could not get my original membership No to work, being a foundation member I am rather proud of it. This is my first time on the site so may be a bit "green". Will keep trying, as long as I can get on I'll be happy. Cheers,PeterL2(not sure where/ how I got this handle,the more adept at this site may know)

Archived