Coopers Community

Club Night Adelaide

The Brew Master

Was great to catch up with club members last night!! Nothing much to report on the embarrassment front.

I showed up to work just prior to 0830hrs, a little bit fuzzy.

Aussie had to work today (not sure if he can accees the forum from there).

Saw Pete and Annette (spell??) after they did the Brewery Tour and they looked chipper.

WHAT A NIGHT!!!

I had a BLAST! Ok i dont want to rub it in but it was good! I drank toooo much! As i tend to do some times! But its OK! Cause I did not Spew! I should not have downed those last few beers before getting in to the car! (i did not drive) Cant really remember much of the car trip home...? I stole a few posters as i tend to do! But no glasses! Paul got a poster signed by Glenn Cooper for me! Thanks Paul! I got to meet Pete! Good to meet ya mate! And his lovley wife! I think i killed a few more of my brain sells! And my liver is not happy with me ATM! Having an AFD today! and about to bottle My LCPA! here are some pics of Me, Glenn Coopers, Nat and Pete! :)

coop1.jpg

coop2.jpg

coop3.jpg

She LOVES her Sparkling! Yeah she was hung over! But had the day off so spent the day (untill 12) in bed feeling sorry for her self watching TV. while i was at work being a productive member of socity! I promised my self i was just gonna drink pale and maybe one 62. I think i drank 80% sparkels!

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I have been flat out at work since I returned from the Club Night.

Here are some photos taken on the night.

[th_IMG_0145.jpg]

Peter, Glen & Annette.

th_IMG_0148.jpg

Nat, Josh, Paul (PB2) & Peter.

th_IMG_0147.jpg

Annette, Josh & Nat.

Thank you to Glen & Paul for a memorable night, the Bride now enjoys a Sparkling Ale with me. The Brewery tour was awesome thank you again Paul & also to Frank. (very informative)

Cheers,

Peter

Archived