Coopers Community

The Order (aka Out of Order)

Muddy Waters

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the top of the page just under the bearded fella you can click on "My Local Chapter" which will then, after about 15-45 seconds depending on the speed of your interweb connection, show a circle thingy. You can click on "add mate" and then enter your mates email or you can give it access to your email address book (if you trust it) and select who you want to send it to from there.

It is all a bit of a wank really but if there is free beer involved we must do our self loving duty.

Josh - if you join my $67 a fortnight Coooper's Club ELITE we will take care of these things for you. We can even supply mates. I just need you credit card details and we're good to go.

Cheers,

Muddy

Just had another look at it muddy......

as the page starts to load for about 2 seconds in the circle things i see "add mate" then it disapers in place of a circle with a fancy pattern that i cant click on, with only my stupid looking Avatar head staring back at me. :(

Might have to re think this $67 thing.....

Paul on the front page of this Coopers site it says...

Latest News

Will you be at the final COOPERS CLUB NIGHT in Adelaide?"

I just wanted to know will there be future Coopers nights, where us Coopers Order fans will be able to have a drink with your self and a Cooper!? Or is this it!?

The End!? :(

Josh.

It's a sad time Josh but at least you get to go to the final night.

There was talk of more newsletters and comps...so hopefully that will start soon (Due to the site launch bugs and ending up with 2 logins I can't even take part in the big free beer comp :( ).

I've start to look through my old coopers club newsletters at night and cry myself to sleep at night. Sad times.....sad, sad times. Sob.

Muddy

I'm guessing more information about the direction of the "Order", "Brewers Guild", newsletters, future activities, etc will be announced next Tuesday night??

As a long term Coopers Club member (and a person forever grateful because it was through the club newsletter that I landed a job with Coopers), I think this new initiative is only the start of bigger and better things for Coopers beer drinkers and beer makers, alike.

Paul, you can fly me over for the last night if you like....

Muddy, Muddy, Muddy, how did you know!!!!!!(I thought my webcam was off)

Thirsty, the beers going alright! Added the hops to a pot of about 3lts water & 1kg DME, boiled for about 10 mins, added the can and cooled him down in the sink!

It's a "cricket beer" easy drinking and perfect for watching the cricket.

Hi Muddy

You can set your signature, however it is a bit of a long winded process, might have to see if we can get something done about that so it wil be an easier process.

Go to Talk Coopers and select your inbox, then click on your username (next to Private Messages), this then brings up the Control Panel where you can select Signature.

Cheers!

Nessy

Archived