Coopers Community

The Order (aka Out of Order)

Muddy Waters

Greetings from c52493 (the poster formerly known as Muddy Waters)

Well it seems there have been a few bugs with the new site?!?

It's good the see the forum (almost) back. I'm going to have to get a faster internet connection to navigate this bloody site it takes forever to do anything. Looks ok though.

Hopefully everything will be up to speed soon - It'll be good to find out what everyone has been up to since the sudden disappearance of the old site.

Anyway must be off now...just thought I'd say g'day.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AussieJosh here!

If you could not already tell by my spelling! hahaha!

My Sig is still here from the old forums! :)

Paul will there be a paying $'s Coopers membership club again like on the old site? so i can get a shirt and a pop top opener again and feel special about my self because im a Coopers member!? Pluss my membership ran out on the 25th! and i want to pay my $30 or $40 to feel special about my self again.....right now my life feels.....well empty......:(

P.S

Did i ever tell you guys Nats nick name is (Coopa? And she responds to it! lol!!!

Hey Josh, Muddy here.

The Coopers Club is now The Order of Coopers however I have been approached to run the Cooopers Club ELITE. But all things elite come at a price. For membership, $67 must be paid to me fortnightly. Each member receives and annual gift basket containing a special bottle opener with a picture of a koala on it (These may look like the ones that even the $2 shop sell for half price but they are actually far superior). Also included in the basket will be a rare and coveted "Be kind, I'm special" drink coaster. Unfortunately, as the ELITE club is only in it's infancy, the gift basket will not contain an actual basket.

Please PM me for more info on where to send the cheques.

Always remember - you always retain the right to be special and by joining the Cooopers Club ELITE, being special is not just your right it is guaranteed.

Hi All

great to see all up & running again

I have similar issues to mickg, have sent out invitations to friends, at leat 2 have joined but are not showing in my chapter.

Anyway I'm sure these issues will get ironed out shortly.

Quentin

Muddy you had me going up untill the bit about $67 a fortnight.

Id pay $67 for a year membership if i got a nice coopers shirt that fits me! And if i was made to feel special!

I dont log in using my membership number....i use my email then my normal password and it works. :)

Thnks Paul! Its a deal!

900Ks! Shit!I got someone to drive me to that last club night and back. It was held nearly on Kangaroo Island! Took Bloody 2 and a half hours to get there through heavy trafic! That was far enough for me!

The Convention center! Bloody SWEET! I can catch the o Barn in!

I use to work there like 7 years ago! Might see some of my angy old bosses walking around there?

Paul do you remember a Coopers christmas club night held at the Norwood Football club about 8 years ago?

I was working there behind the bar! :)

Archived