Coopers Community

membership

rossm

To Quentin

A few posts up Paul from Coopers said...

"Nessy tells me she is extending every membership so that you will all be current members when the new website kicks in."

So i guess that means we will not have to pay to renew our membership untill just after the new site kicks in! Some time early this year.

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I am very confused about the whole new set up. My membership expired last year and I was never sent a renewal/reminder. Is there somewhere on the new site I can pay or is that part not sorted yet? Don't want to miss any club happenings in Melbourne that's all.

Cheers

Bree

• 2 months later...

G'day all,

I was just wondering if there is no coopers club now and they changed it to the order. Then how to you get a membership number for ordering? I was looking thought the store and at the bottom of the checkout page it says "If you are a coopers club member, enter your Coopers Member Number (as displayed on your Member Card) for a 10% discount"

Membership was paid yearly from whenever you joined so maybe some peoples membership in the old club hasn't expired yet so they still get the discount until it expires. Once everones membership from the old club has expired they will probably remove it.

But this is just a guess.

Archived