Coopers Community

Coopers Christmas Club Night.

AussieJosh

Mr Paul...

Do you know if there will be a Coopers Christmas club party this year in Adelaide?

I found a thing on facebook talking about one at skycity. So i started inviting my facebook friends to it! Then it hits me!!! It was last years christmas party! How stupid am :!: :?:

So have you heard any word on one for this year?

Mr Thirsty!

No more truck driving!?

Your in retail!? what ya selling!?

Who ever does that replys for coopers facebook told me to keep an eye out in the mail in november so i guess unless Paul gives us the news first....we will find out next month.

Thirsty! I had some image of you selling womens fashion goods in a designer store! lol

I work at the Woolies DC and i see the truck drivers come in every day to drop off stock and take stock to the stores......I must admit i had looked at a few before i had seen your pic and thought to my self "Does Thirsty look like that"!?

HAHA the trukies seem like really good blokes!

Is your fav part when your truck is getting unloaded and you get to stand around for 30 or 60 mins doing nothing!? :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Paul,

You are sooooooooooooo funny!! :roll: :P

Actually I am going to use some lactose and put down my stout brew this weekend.

1 can orig stout

1 can dark ale

300gm dextrose

200gm lactose

both yeasts

plus, secondary ferment/carbonate in the keg.

Requires about a good 8 weeks to condition and mellow.

This is a tried and true recipe and a favorite of my regular stout drinkers, including me :D . A great nightcap. :D

Cheers

Peter.

Tell me if I'm wrong Paul, but if Thirsty used something like Carafa Special it wouldnt impose a real roasty flavour cause it's been de-husked?

Anyway, time to take a trip to the dark side Thirsty!!!!! :lol:

BTW, I had some White Rabbit Dark Ale the other day (Owned by Little Creatures) and LOVED it! 8)

I love you too Thirsty :oops: :oops:

What do you mean by "roastiness"?

You can get a bitterness similar to strong espresso coffee - is this what you mean?

You can get a harshness when the beer is still in your mouth but is sort of goes away once the beer is swallowed - is this what you mean?

You can get a sort of dry finish that lingers a bit but is not the same as hop bitterness - is this what you mean?

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU TWO ARE TALKIN ABOUT, but it seems my beer interests are at heart!!??!

so thank you anyway!

love matt xxx ooo

Knackers, it's just a dark steeping grain like chocolate malt. 8)

Archived