Coopers Community

Club Announcement

PB2

Just in case you missed this in the mail, here is a cut and paste from a letter sent to club members.

Dear Coopers Club Member,

Your loyalty and enthusiasm as a Coopers customer \u2013 and especially as a Coopers Club member \u2013 is greatly appreciated by all of us here at the brewery.

That\u2019s why I want you to be among the first to know that some exciting things are in the works that will enrich your experience as a valued member of the extended Coopers family.

First of all, as part of our ongoing efforts to offer even more to loyal supporters like you, we\u2019re taking the Club into the digital age.

We\u2019re currently in the process of revamping and restructuring our website so we can communicate more frequently and give you greater opportunities to interact with Coopers as well as your fellow members.

The grand unveiling is still a few months away, but you can look forward to a brand new and even more rewarding relationship with your favourite beer, full of special offers, promotions and lots of fun.

You\u2019ll be the first to know when the new, improved program is up and running.

In the meantime, if you\u2019re coming up for Coopers Club renewal soon don\u2019t expect your regular membership renewal package. Look for a mailing later this year containing full details and everything you need to know to make the most of what\u2019s on offer.

Until then, all the best and thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Glenn

In the meantime, if you\u2019re coming up for Coopers Club renewal soon don\u2019t expect your regular membership renewal package. Look for a mailing later this year containing full details and everything you need to know to make the most of what\u2019s on offer.

Looking forward to a refresh of the website and what it might offer but can you explain the above, as I have received my regular renewal pack as per normal, made my payment and other than not receiving anything yet from the 'membership team' nothing has changed?

Archived