Coopers Community

Dissappointed

Yasha

Received offer in mail for an extra 6 pack of vintage when purchasing a carton but my local sip and save cellars would not honor :evil:

As I had only just returned from a 1 month stint in China for work, it wasn't until the day offer was to expire that I quickly rushed down to Belair Hotel to be dissappointed by them saying they were not a participating sip and save cellars :!:

Just how does one find out who is participating in order to take advantage of such offers I would like to know :?:

Not only did I pay a high price for the carton I also missed out on the 6 pack offer :(

When i went to a sip n save to get my free six pack they said they could not do it cause they where not a "cellars" But they kindly pointed me in the direction of a sip and save that was and they honerd it! :D Happy Days! :D

Yasha you should have done some Chinese Kung Fu on there ass!!!

That is exactly what they said to me to begin with, then as I was driving out I noticed the sign said that they were a cellars, so drove back in for my argument with them.

It was then that he said "well I suppose we are not participating then, cause the boss hasn't put it up on the board for us to reference". I was feeling the heat rise but decided that it wasn't his fault, he was only doing as he has been instructed and given 'the boss' wasn't there..............

Thought about going to another sip and save cellars but then wondered how many one has to travel to in order to get the deal and then reasoned petrol and wear n tear on car would probably be more by the time I bothered so gave up :!:

Archived