Coopers Community

Adelaide Club night!

AussieJosh

I am looking forward to Aug 11 club night!

i will be brining my girlfriend along, her brother in law and her sis who are member may be coming along also!

Only thing that sucks is its down south! i was hoping it would be more city central making it more central for everyone. I live in Redwood park in the north east so for me its the other side of town! O well.... i will suck some relly, or friend in to driving!

Anyone from the Forum

coming along?

• 2 weeks later...

I had an awsome night! Even won me a free shirt! got a poster signed for me! had a few beers.It was good chatting to ya Paul! here are the pics.

P.s im only a little bit hung over :wink:

037v.th.jpg

036uyt.th.jpg

035ayu.th.jpg

That third shot makes me feel giddy when looking at it.

Yep, it was great to catch up with a few homebrewers last night, particularly Aussie Josh and the lovely Natalie!

I love the 3rd pic, it really sums up your condition at the end of the night :o

HAHAHA took me a while to catch on with what you ment by the (travellers) and yes they where very cheap! took me nearly the hour and a half ride home to finish it and write one text message.

Luke ill be moving to keg as soon as i get me own house! im living at the girlfriends mums house at the moment and you can imagin how much she loves me homebrewing in it!

Change of sig......at the club night i got asked twice if i had an accent....one guy thought i was south African! There was talk that i may even be gay! even though i had my girlfriend there! Some one said maybe it was paul?....."its the way i move my mouth" when i speak.

Anyway....TOP night! im already looking forward to the next! My birthday is in like a month and i dont think even then ill have as much fun as i did last night!

Im ezy pleased i guess~!

Aussie, you may be the only person on this forum who is not gay?? At least, you are the only one to say you're not gay.

Small voice from the back of the room, "Hey, I'm not gay!"

Another voice, "I'm not gay either!"

Yet another, "nor me!"

Still more, "and me!"

Okay, is anybody on this forum gay?

Silence

Then it's official - if you post to this forum you are not gay.

Archived