Coopers Community

SYDNEY NIGHT

Chris RUSH

Hi Chris,

At this stage there is not a date locked in for a Sydney Club Night in 2009, however there will definitely be one. We are trying to finalise dates at the moment for all states, I am hoping Sydney will be around April

Sorry I cannot give you a definate date

Cheers

Kelly

• 2 weeks later...

Kelly, it's too bad you can't give Chris a definite date....... Can you give me one? :wink:

Oh, and FWIW, the last one in "Sydney" which was at the Roxy Parramatta, was a really good night out, and the "Coopers Girls" there were very hospitable.......... Hope to have a similarly good night when it does happen.

Eastern creek tavern would love to host you guys i reckon?!?

besides i can get a cab home from there for about $30. :wink:

they have pale ale n stella n some other premiums on tap n its family owned by some really nice people!!

(they are italians,,,,they will make you an offer you cant refuse!)

may not be big enough though?????

Panthers at penrith could handle anything you throw at them!!??

they have everything...dancing for paul and a TAB for kelly!! :lol: :lol:

ya see kell, in sydney its all about the west.......all about flanellette shirts,rubber thongs n CAB FARES HONEY!! :lol:

if ya bosses stick to a budget panthers also has a hotel on site,

as does rooty hill rsl....VEGAS OF THE WEST!!....cab fair to matty's place $12! :lol:

ill try to make it anywhere!

worry about it after christmas kelly,,,,,,christmas isnt about club nights,its about family n pale ale!

MERRY XMAS TO ALL

matt

• 5 months later...

Would there be any chance of having one in the Albury/Wodonga area? Surely we would have enough members in the region? Plenty of pubs in the area are serving your fine ales on tap these days! :lol: 8) :wink: A few regional club nights would be a big winner for the members of the club that can't make it to the cities for club nights!

Archived