How long for membership pack to arrive?

Ben K

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi c12764

Your membership renewal is not until June 2006, therefore your package will not be sent until then.

Cheers!

Nessy

Ah, OK, thanks :oops: Heck I don't know when my renewal is, all I know is I pay it when it comes coz I reckon it's actually quite good value for money :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

c35861

Howdy,

I sent my renewal in early (for discount) and there was a problem processing my credit card (no exact reason given) . When I sent the details again I missed out on the discount (no biggie but just annoying).

Payment date on my statement is Apr 15 and I am still yet to receive the pack. Any word on a date?

Thanks

Adam

Hi 46828

Your package will be sent out early next week the packages are currently taking approx 3 to 4 weeks for delivery some have even been a little bit longer. We are sorry for these delays.

Cheers!

Nessy

I haven't received my pack yet.

I got it in the mail today.

• 3 months later...

Woohoo !!

I got my membership pack the other day. The Coopers soft esky will be the envy of my golf mates, and I can finally ditch my old one (with the Vile Brew logo on it). I'm going to be a little bit worried putting the windscreen sun reflector thingy in my car though. Aren't we explicitly told NOT to leave valuables in our cars?? And here I would be brazenly displaying it for any would be opportunistic thief to break in to my car and steal it. The Coopers lanyard is a nice touch, but I don't go to enough rave parties to get full use of it, so my daughter will have to do her dad proud - she's only 7 though, so I don't think she'll be making proper use of it yet either.

Vote 1 Coopers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived