Coopers Community

Adelaide Club Night - Xmas '05!

Frank

The end-of-year Adelaide Coopers Club night (traditionally a Christmassy themed affair, we're going for a bit of variation on the theme this year) has been booked for Tuesday the 15th of November at the Adelaide Convention Centre.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

ok i rang the RSVP number tonight recored my details and my guest. and then teh phone just trails out to silence. is there a confirmation at all? it asks if id like to re record the message or use urgent delivery. but doesnt confirm my message as going thru?

Craig

I hAd a great night out. all was going well for me and my guest till some one decided at around 8:30 that they would remove a sign from the top of a bar and ended up slashing my guest across the face almost taking her eye out with the sharp corner of the sign.

if this person is on here then u dont evver want to be in the same room as me ok wat u did and to then just walk away as if nothing happened was absolutley pitiful. if this person is known to anyone on here i hope like hell that somthing bad happens to them as his actions almost ruined the night for us. she was lucky it was half a centrimeter lower. or it would of been her eye hanging on the corner of that sign. for now she has a nasty graze and scracth across her face.

tot eh security .. DO YOUR JOB in stead of looking at girls in low tops!

LEARN SOME RESPECT

Thank you tim and Glen for a great beer and a great night out.

Craig

Its disappointing to hear such an aweful incident occured on such a entertaining night to end off the year, but unfortunately things like that happen because without idiots the world wouldnt turn. Im pretty sure the security did there job well, and im sure the guy who took the banner didnt mean to do it either, however im not excusing the fact he didnt return to apologise. But atleast your friend is still alive. That night i recieved news of a close friend whos father passed away from cancer. She wont ever have her father to walk her down the aisle to get married.

im not asking for sympathy im just trying to put things in perspective. I accept your concern, but your language is not acceptable on this site.

Im sure karma will get your foe.

Cheers The two Hippies!

appropiate or not. it is my opinion. when security are standing only meters away and did nothing i find that unacceptable. i did not see the event myself, which is lucky in its own part. im not violent but i dont appreciate my guest getting her face slashed.

condolences to your freind.

Archived