Coopers Community

Refund

c38193

A question for Coopers.

over the past months I've sent off for a $15 refund for buying a second brew kit and $5 refunds for buying a can of brew. It has been months and I haven't received any cheques.

I'm starting to wonder if Coopers ever received my requests. They were sent to the reply paid addresses as instructed.

Any news?

Keith

Keith,

I gave your details to our administration people and they assured me that you will receive the rebate cheques within the next week.

Let me know if they haven't turned up by Friday 28th May.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul,

Unfortunately the cheques still haven't arrived. You asked me to let you know if they didn't arrive by 28 May, so I'm letting you know.

I don't want to complain but it seems clear that there are some problems with Coopers Administration that are giving the 'Coopers' name a bad reputation.

Keith

The joys of changing over to a new computer system! One has to expect a few hurdles...turns out that the $ rebate process is one of those hurdles. I have been assured by our admin people that the requests for cheques have been forwarded to the bank, so keep an eye out.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul

The $5 refund cheques arrived today but I still haven't received the $15 refund for buying a second kit.

I'll keep you posted.

cheers

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Currently, new Coopers Micro-Brew Kits contain a small questionnaire card with a $5 rebate offer...those people who elect to remain on the mailing list may get further rebate offers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived