Coopers Community

2004 Could this be the year COOPERS come to PERTH W.A ??????

JUDDEYE

I have just been looking on the message board and much to my suprise , a Western Australian Coopers pub nite has been in the pipeline since 2000.It is now 2004 and with the growing number of pubs in Perth supplying Coopers ale on tap ( eg THE STANFORD ARMS in Scarborough ) now seems like a good oppurtunity to promote your great product.Summertime in Perth goes down well with a nice cold Coopers (whether tap or home brew ) , and what better way to do it then in the company of COOPER BEER LOVERS.

Western Australians Unite !!!!! Bring the COOPERS CLUB here.

Hope to get a good response ,

justin carroll ( club member W.A )

Good news we look like coming to Perth this year in either May, June, July or August. Unfortunately with other commitments already booked it won't be summer. I wish it was going to be Summer - wouldn't mind a swim in one of those lovely beaches I hear about, I've never been to Perth before!

So thanks for holding the fort - we'll be over there before you know it. If you have any more suggestions of Cooper friendly venues, please let us know. Our distributor in that state will take your opinions into considereation when choosing a place to hold the night.

Thanks for your feedback it is great to hear.

Cheers

Claire - Coopers Brewery

Just to wet the taste buds of the WA club members, the club nights I have been to in Adelaide ( I have moved to perth in last 12 months) are some of the best nights out I have had. The Coopers team are very easy to approach and discuss beer with especially Glenn, as he is a great bloke. I would like to know how many members are in WA and find out where you guys drink as I've only found a couple of pubs with Coopers on tap, plus I just like to add I think the prices are a bit steep aswell. If anyone ever gets the chance to go to Adelaide, go to the Crown & Anchor Hotel, the pints are $2.70 most of the time.

Also a message to Claire, if you could do your best not to make the club night in July, as I'll be in Adelaide getting married, I would hate to miss out. Also would it be possible to get Pale Ale on tap at the Glenelg Golf Club by July, I would hate for my 130 guests to have try and stomach West End Draught, I am trying to put on a good reception I would hate to spoil it, ask Glen see what he can do.

The worlds biggest Coopers fan

Andrew Smith

PS Go Crows

We will give Perth members a long lead time to reply to the club night - so dont panic - we'll get you there !!

As for Andrew Smith-

Ok - I'll do my best to aim for August or September for a WA Club Night. Any suggestions for venues would be great and I will hand on to our WA distributor to veto.

Andrew as for your wedding at Glenelg Golf Course - you will need to check with them if they have a contract to CUB or West End, this may in fact be the reason they don't have Coopers Pale Ale on tap. See how you go.

Cheers

Claire

Good luck with the wedding - even though its a fair way off - time will go fast !!!

Archived