Coopers Community

Adelaide Coopers Club Night

The Adelaide Coopers Club Night is being held at the New York Bar & Grill at Marion, on Tuesday 22nd July, 2003.

Invites will be posted to 'active' members as of Monday 7th July, so keep a lookout. You will need to reply asap to ensure you don't miss out.

This Club Night will be something different as we will be holding an 'Auction' of Coopers items such as 'signed prints, Vintage Magnum, a Coopers Couch and much more'.

So wait for your invite, reply asap and come along to the night with a pocket full of money. Part proceeds raised from the Auction will go to charity.

See you there ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Iain

I believe there is an ATM at the New York Bar & Grill and also plenty around Marion Shopping Centre. Hope to see you on the night!

Cheers!

Amanda Reval

Coopers Club Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all those at Coopers who put on a spectactular night. :D

I didn't bid in the auction but thought it fantastic that so much money was raised for charity.

Anyway the night was brilliant and I am still recovering from it as a little too much Pale Ale was consumed :twisted:

I will definately be attending the next Club Night!!!

:lol:

I would like to say thanks to the Coopers Club and staff for putting on another great night. No doubt about it, the club members always have a good night.

The auction was a brilliant success.

Once again thanks for the enjoyable evening :P

Thanks to members for letting us know how much you enjoyed the Adelaide Club Night. It's always great to get feedback from you all.

We raised approx. $4500 for the Hutt Street Centre Charity, who look after the homeless - so we definitely know the money will be put to a great cause.

Thanks for attending and we'll see you at the next one !!!

Archived