Coopers Community

Another Question

stayingSober

HI all, I have another Question. I have 7 Stubbys of green (Pale Ale) and they have a lot of sediment in them. Now I'm not sure if it's just because I have had them a while ( about a month in the Fridge/Esky/Fridge, could it be I let them get too warm before I Transplanted them?) or if it is natural! It just seems like they are off to me. Now I have not opened one yet so I can't tell you if they are off or anything else.

Any Ideas?? just that I'm down to these 7 stubbies (of Pale Ale) and I'm not sure if I should drink them or not. :?

P.S I'm not looking here for any Freebie's :D , guy's, just some info on what it could be.

Regards

Jon

This is a case of "suck-it-and-see" but I'm sure they'll be fine. The amount of sediment can vary from batch to batch but the beer still tastes good. The sediment is a great source of vitamin B, so make sure you mix in before you drink it!

this is more than just the normal dregs in the bottle, some of it is quite like a gel. I'm not game to drink it. but will open a bottle later and pour it , then post the results.

Ta

Jon

Is it sort of lumpy and gelatinous looking? If so, I had something similar in a magnum of Grolsch recently, drank it with no ill-effects.

Archived