Coopers Community

cheakypeak and homebrewnetwork Nano brewery give away

ozdevil

May be an image of indoor

Great  system NANO-X TK36 

to win everything you see in that Picture is what you get  over $6800 dollars

pretty impressive and i know some have the nano gear already    be great for those wanting to get into all grean this single vessel turnkey system

just head here  if ya keen on winning it

https://www.facebook.com/cheekypeakbrewery/posts/pfbid0JD5BtAg2G6gDnjeqFrCVWsxzioD2jZA5rL6SAPtCf1P7b8Gd1o2zC6gKwU9SRAeLl

Competition is drawn on March the 20th 2023  (note it states February 2023 they wasn't able to change that)

Good Luck if you enter  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, kmar92 said:

Yeah I like Cheeky Peak gear, in fact I have a 70l Nano + ELECTRIC ELEMENT + gas burner. They have great gear.

I am not into posting and tagging etc on Facebook though to enter the draw.

just putting out there, not forcing people i understand some  dont go into facebook tripe mate 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

just putting out there, not forcing people i understand some  dont go into facebook tripe mate 

Don't get me wrong @ozdevil I use Facebook daily but I am not going to tag friends etc to enter the competition. I already am a  member of the Cheeky Peak FB page and follow it so I wonder if that counts for entries, I doubt it as they are probably looking for new members and followers?

• Like 2

On 3/5/2023 at 5:14 PM, kmar92 said:

Don't get me wrong @ozdevil I use Facebook daily but I am not going to tag friends etc to enter the competition. I already am a  member of the Cheeky Peak FB page and follow it so I wonder if that counts for entries, I doubt it as they are probably looking for new members and followers?

Just tag yourself for an entry

• Like 1
  • Haha 3