Coopers Community

Do Brewzillas ever go on sale?

NBillett09

Do the Brewzillas ever go on sale at KegLand or even elsewhere? Like at end of financial year or Black Friday etc? Or do they always remain pretty much the same price?

I tried looking online to see if there was any history but can only find current pages. I’m not in the market for one right now but if there is a time they’re on sale I could at least be prepared for the time when it comes. 

42 minutes ago, NBillett09 said:

Do the Brewzillas ever go on sale at KegLand or even elsewhere? Like at end of financial year or Black Friday etc? Or do they always remain pretty much the same price?

I tried looking online to see if there was any history but can only find current pages. I’m not in the market for one right now but if there is a time they’re on sale I could at least be prepared for the time when it comes. 

They do not seem to come on sale.  The exception is when a new version is released.  Then there might be a lower price for the old version, to get rid of old stock.

kegland dont seem to drop prices , because they manufacture to affordable prices  , this doesn't mean they dont brew good beers.

however sometimes you may see on facebook on there buyswap and sell page from time to time  they may sell new bz's   with minor cosmetic issues that doesn't effect the brewing process 
but other customers  have returned because the bottom of brewzilla may have a small ding.

but because they try to keep costs in manufacturing them  down low  , they still have to make money  while bringing an affordable price points 

They do also have beginner packages with the 3.1.1  version   in 35/65l range

also from time to time on the kegland facebook page they may give you  coupon code   around these special times of the year
but they feel there prices are pretty affordable 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NBillett09 said:

Fair enough just thought I’d see. Thanks guys!

funny enough   after reading this i seen a grainfather g30 come up for sale  $650

and i believe someone is selling a robobrew which is the 1st  of the brewzillas   for 100 bucks. (iwould not suggest to buy this as i dont think the seller has everything and its just the boiler)

• Like 1