Coopers Community

Where have all the good emoji's gone

Tricky Micky

I have been wondering why you guys keep complaining about the lack of emojis as they are working fine for me. So I did a little investigating. It seems that the problem with the emojis is browser related. I normally use Firefox as my browser, and as I said I have no problems with the emojis in that browser. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ. However if I use Google Chrome as the browser the emojis are all messed up.

Anyway perhaps that may help the Community Forum providers track down the emoji problem. 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kmar92 said:

I have been wondering why you guys keep complaining about the lack of emojis as they are working fine for me. So I did a little investigating. It seems that the problem with the emojis is browser related. I normally use Firefox as my browser, and as I said I have no problems with the emojis in that browser. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ. However if I use Google Chrome as the browser the emojis are all messed up.

Anyway perhaps that may help the Community Forum providers track down the emoji problem. 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

I use Microsoft Edge & I also use Google Chrome but either way they are still corrupted.

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Here's a sample of the various emoji flags of the Countries of the world. Um, WTH!

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¬πŸ‡²πŸ‡΄πŸ‡²πŸ‡²πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ

I particularly like the look of the Aussie flag.Β πŸ‘€

Mick, I have a way where you can insert emojis using a few keyboard combinations & they are all fine until you import them into your post so there is something wrong in there.