Coopers Community

How many beers did you brew in 2022?

ben 10

Around 30 23ltr brews. All k&k of various types and makers. 

More or less settled on Coopers Canadian Blonde as my favourite. Now experimenting with "better" yeasts and reusing them also.

The search for the elusive perfect brew continues! 

The rabbit hole is more wombat sized now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Spursman said:

Around 30 23ltr brews. All k&k of various types and makers. 

More or less settled on Coopers Canadian Blonde as my favourite. Now experimenting with "better" yeasts and reusing them also.

The search for the elusive perfect brew continues! 

The rabbit hole is more wombat sized now.

kegging or bottles? the Canadian Blonde as a Lager was awesome for me 2 months in the keg nice and Lagered. Either way will be nice 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

That doesn't seem to work Mick 😬

Nah, Brew Tracker works fine on most devices just not PC's apparently. I've installed a thing called Bluestacks to enable my PC to interact with the software but it's mighty slow. I hate this them and us approach to the 2 major platform technologies - seems you have to be wedded to one or the other or both sometimes. Grrrrrrrrr!

8 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Nah, Brew Tracker works fine on most devices just not PC's apparently. I've installed a thing called Bluestacks to enable my PC to interact with the software but it's mighty slow. I hate this them and us approach to the 2 major platform technologies - seems you have to be wedded to one or the other or both sometimes. Grrrrrrrrr!

Fair enough, I guess I forget sometimes how many use their phones for the forum & pretty much everything else, of course I use mine, but I much prefer sitting at the PC & I also have a high def 32" Samsung curved screen monitor & it makes life easier.

I have got Brew Father on both, but I can't seem to make it work for me.

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a BrewTracker question for those who use it. When counting the days that wort has been fermenting, as best I can tell it seems to count a “day 0” in. Eg I put a batch in on the 16th and today on the 20th it says 3 days in wort.

I was just counting in 24hr periods from the time that I actually pitched the yeast.  Is this how Brewtracker counts and should I be including a day 0 in my measuring, in relation to reading others recipes and such?

• Like 1