Coopers Community

What are you drinking in 2023?

Aussiekraut

10 minutes ago, BlackSands said:

By the time I get to the bottom of the glass however...  hmmm.... not too bad... not too bad...  🤪   

And by "glass" I of course mean: 

Senior Grayhaired Man Drinking Huge Glass Of Beer In Pub Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

Edited by BlackSands
  • Haha 9

And now for a Stout, this was poured through the Stout Tap, a considerable difference but not quite a Nitro head, I must get involved with that one day. It is still a tighter head than the normal Spout. 

This was kegged a week ago & of course time will improve it, who am I kidding, it won't last long enough to age. 😁

20230329_172215.thumb.jpg.a3138b6c963076d957aa85c74620f7b1.jpg

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

To welcome the new members of the family I cracked a ROTM Summer Sesh Ale. After 12 days in the bottle still a bit green but drinkable. Love the aroma. I had far worse craft beers. Love the glass, it’s really heavy. In 35 years in Oz never heard of a Foster’s or Resch’s Bitter. Anyone tried it?!

F858093E-24C8-4463-96E7-8E30FCEB7857.jpeg

5AEF6DCC-3A5D-4B9B-AD13-FC70037C0459.jpeg

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

To welcome the new members of the family I cracked a ROTM Summer Sesh Ale. After 12 days in the bottle still a bit green but drinkable. Love the aroma. I had far worse craft beers. Love the glass, it’s really heavy. In 35 years in Oz never heard of a Foster’s or Resch’s Bitter. Anyone tried it?!

F858093E-24C8-4463-96E7-8E30FCEB7857.jpeg

5AEF6DCC-3A5D-4B9B-AD13-FC70037C0459.jpeg

Reschs once upon a time was a very popular beer on tap I think in NSW. It was similar to Tooheys.

Edited by Pale Man
  • Like 1

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

Was that the Super Stout with the big grain bill you cranked up a couple of weeks ago? Looks really nice.

Thats the one. I really wish I could leave it to mature but its sooooo nice now. Its like Coopers Stout on steroids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

No way, but come to Sydney and have a Schooner of Resch’s at the Clovelly Bowling Club, sitting on the cliffs in the warm afternoon sun. 

Who brews Reschs? without me googling it. I have heard its a lovely tap beer.

• Like 1

Just now, Brauhaus Fritz said:

No way, but come to Sydney and have a Schooner of Resch’s at the Clovelly Bowling Club, sitting on the cliffs in the warm afternoon sun. 

Fair enough but in the old days when I was travelling through NSW, the main beers on tap were Resch's old (yuk, tasted like tar) & the other I think was Resch's New I think) they were bloody awful. 

• Haha 2