Coopers Community

What are you drinking in 2023?

Aussiekraut

1 hour ago, Cheap Charlie said:

Second partial mash now on tap - a collaboration effort from the guys on the forum - cheers guys. Just as good as any FWK I've bought. A perfect lawnmower beer on these hot days, and yes the lawn does need a mow 😂

IMG_0059.thumb.JPG.d057e5c445518ab7adf1625abbd54830.JPG

there still is a difference between fwk and partial the partial is still extract.

but hey  i glad your brew went well you can say it is as good as fwk

there beer  has a great head  and should produced a great retention as you went down

colouration looks great

ya gotta be happy

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cheap Charlie said:

Second partial mash now on tap - a collaboration effort from the guys on the forum - cheers guys. Just as good as any FWK I've bought. A perfect lawnmower beer on these hot days, and yes the lawn does need a mow 😂

IMG_0059.thumb.JPG.d057e5c445518ab7adf1625abbd54830.JPG

Ive made some amazing partial mash beers in the past that would equal my best all grains.

That grain addition is so much better than powdered or liquid malt.

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Cheap Charlie said:

The fridge is no oil painting, but has been delivering some good icy cold beers lately..

mate we dont bother looking at the fridge mate only what you pour from it and the beer looks good from where it is sitting mate.

As long as the fridge is working  the beer is cold  and the beer taste yum didley yummo   then it has to be good yeah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

mate we dont bother looking at the fridge mate only what you pour from it and the beer looks good from where it is sitting mate.

As long as the fridge is working  the beer is cold  and the beer taste yum didley yummo   then it has to be good yeah

amen to that brother

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

Get the spray cans and paint brushes out and make it one 😁

I'm no Picasso although I have a face like him 😂

5 minutes ago, NBillett09 said:

@Cheap CharliePaint it with that black chalkboard style paint so you can write above each tap what’s pouring at the moment!

Not a bad idea!

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Get a nice Sticker

I removed all of the stickers from it when I got it, but maybe I will add my own 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Looks like you nailed it Stquinta,   GYAPOTHB

let's see who can nail this 🤭

Cheers Phil ! Any AG who haven't tried it (I'm sure you all have), give it a go, you know you want to 😉

Get Yerself Another Pint Of The Home Brew ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cheap Charlie said:

The fridge is no oil painting, but has been delivering some good icy cold beers lately..

Looks like it delivers the business mate !

Bit of a mixed metaphor, but you don't look at the mantlepiece when yer poking the fire ?

• Haha 1