Coopers Community

Free shipping/recipe of the month

Malter White

31 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Hey MW, if I order ROTM can I add other product to that order and still get the free shipping do you know?

Not sure, champion. I've never ordered ROTM. You can find out by just doing a dummy order and seeing if they add freight or not. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Mickep said:

A little off topic but if I'm wanting to purchase two FV taps and 2 sets of O rings does that qualify for free shipping? It says it does in the blurb but every time I try and make the online purchase it adds the $15.00 shipping fee.

@Mickep yes I think that it is free shipping for those items but reading the T's & C's you can only have 3 items in your cart to qualify for free shipping, looks like you will have to split your order and do 2 separate orders.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

It looks like AUS POST have given my replacement keg a little holiday.

It arrived at the Adelaide Airport just down the road from me, then sent to Lonsdale, then to Mile End & then back to the Airport???

I hope it doesn't turn out an epic like @Malter White experience, it seems they like to sort it a few times & then send it around a few suburbs. FN when I will get it.

image.thumb.png.da4f769f71d34a13600458ec3479e37e.png

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, beach_life said:

I sent some booze to the old man for his birthday, that was hilarious tracking. From here to there, then sat in the airport then came back as the address was wrong?
WTF - not even,

I have got some Stubby Holders to send to @Brauhaus Fritz but I was waiting for him to get back from overseas, but I am thinking I should send them to Brazil or Rio de Janeiro, he is bound to pass them on the way back. 🤣

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2022 at 11:57 AM, Shamus O'Sean said:

As long as the total value of your order is over $100.

*Limited stock available. Offer available until stocks last. Delivery within Australia only.  Free shipping only applicable on ROTM Pack, all other items in your cart will incur shipping fees. No further discounts apply including Coopers Club.

• 2 months later...

I hope I'm not spilling any classified information here but I got an email from Coopers a couple of days ago with 3 ROTMs. I thought I had a scoop on today's announcement. But the three recipes in the email are different from those released today.

Are there really five ROTMs?

11 minutes ago, Kegory said:

I hope I'm not spilling any classified information here but I got an email from Coopers a couple of days ago with 3 ROTMs. I thought I had a scoop on today's announcement. But the three recipes in the email are different from those released today.

Are there really five ROTMs?

We all get an email with the RPTM notification unless you have opted out. Mine was the correct one with the latest offer.

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

We all get an email with the RPTM notification unless you have opted out. Mine was the correct one with the latest offer.

Mine offered Neon Haze Session IPA, Bitter Sweet Wheat, and Laneway Latte Stout.