Coopers Community

Early Morning Walk

Classic Brewing Co

On this morning's early walk I spotted this bloke half way up a 20 story apartment block preforming some sort of cleaning/reno work. I was thinking I am glad I am down here on the beach but I guess he's getting paid for it.

I am not big on heights so I will stay down here, the 2nd rung on a ladder is high enough !! 😬

20220223_092835.thumb.jpg.9f9959565dcb4511e62492440d11ca48.jpg

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Seems like it is 'Storm Season' haven't had one one of those for a long while... first time in an age for this place that I have seen anything anywhere like the forecast below:

image.png.37c188d60718657cf7026be0b5ef50f7.png

But here is some evidence from the last two days:

Monday evening big angry sky ; )

image.thumb.png.90ca5223c994567071b53e21236a80dc.png

And After it went through some nice light:

image.thumb.png.b358a05f8e2b88cc1e47d20ec3c6f4e9.png

Tuesday evening another even worse belter:

image.thumb.png.a51d790f46c3eb5f62da696a45a143e6.png

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

It wasn't actually a morning walk but where I spent today. BBQ with friends at Thorndon Park Reserve. A perfect weather day, numerous beers and a 4 minute walk home. Beautiful.

At least you had a walk Muzzy, that does look life a nice place, probably no White Pointers, Jelly Fish or Giant Octopus in their either. 😬

• Haha 4

On 3/1/2022 at 11:38 AM, Classic Brewing Co said:

Here's the start of this morning's walk up to the Holdfast Shores Marina Complex, I was close enough to go & have a beer at the Oyster Bar or one of the Cafe's/Bars but didn't bring the wallet but there is always Google Pay 🤔 Maybe next time 🍻

20220301_103554.jpg

20220301_105648.jpg

20220301_105743.jpg

Love Glenelg. I'll be that way next week Phil. Barnsey is playing a concert on Colley Reserve. No doubt you'll hear him from your place.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Love Glenelg. I'll be that way next week Phil. Barnsey is playing a concert on Colley Reserve. No doubt you'll hear him from your place.

Yes I can hear all of the action down there, I can almost see it, I have seen Barnsey & the other bloke a few times, I think his name is John, awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yes I can hear all of the action down there, I can almost see it, I have seen Barnsey & the other bloke a few times, I think his name is John, awesome.

Bands that are playing there are 1927    Vanessa Amorossi    Johnny Diesel    John Stevens ( lead singer of Noiseworks and took lead of INXS )    Mondo Rock    and The Jim Bob Barnsey.

Should be a good night down the Bay.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

See how things pan out fella, i might call in for a quick pint if i get the chance. Appreciate the offer.

Well like I said you can if you want you are more than welcome, I will PM my address & phone no, if you do just give me enough time to chase all of the women out of here 🤣 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

Bands that are playing there are 1927    Vanessa Amorossi    Johnny Diesel    John Stevens ( lead singer of Noiseworks and took lead of INXS )    Mondo Rock    and The Jim Bob Barnsey.

Should be a good night down the Bay.

Hell yes, John Stevens is very good. They have lot's of events down there, it's great. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...