Coopers Community

Coopers Pale 440ml - $50

Malter White

Hey guys.

Coopers 24 x 440ml cans are on special at Thirsty Camel for $50. That's a pretty good buy. Works out to roughly the equivalent of 28 x 375ml.

I have a question for you though. Has anyone ever extracted the yeast from Coopers cans as opposed to extracting from the bottles? I've done it from the bottles with great results. I'm hoping I can get similar results with cans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MUZZY said:

Hey guys.

Coopers 24 x 440ml cans are on special at Thirsty Camel for $50. That's a pretty good buy. Works out to roughly the equivalent of 28 x 375ml.

I have a question for you though. Has anyone ever extracted the yeast from Coopers cans as opposed to extracting from the bottles? I've done it from the bottles with great results. I'm hoping I can get similar results with cans.

Excellent special Muzzy, I saw them at the Watermark which is 1.5kms away, so I will be getting some. 😋

• Like 2

On 1/11/2022 at 11:31 PM, loafing_about said:

I've also harvested yeast from cans - including some 440ml cans when they had the sale once before!

Be a lot harder to see what leaving behind than stubby? or just sacrifice a bit more to be safe?

• Like 1