Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

14 hours ago, DavidM said:

Crap photo but you get the Idea..

It's all about lighting mate, I have the same problem here as I am surrounded by trees & buildings & most of my shots are taken indoors with the available light, shooting in to the light won't cut it but experiment with different angles & place the subject at the source of the light.

Here endeth the lesson now go & drink your beer. 🤣

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

What beer ya got there my man, looks delish. 

A lagery style W34/70 crisp light thing - with some IP secret 9 herbs n spices inputs that impart a bit of a citrus tang and a nice colour the main malts being pale - lager malt and some wheat... 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Mr Pidgeon

Haha thankfully no pidges here - got enough other shitttttters though haha - but this is just Lichen - we have had some showery stormy times here so the posts should be pretty clean : )

image.thumb.png.4ff4e2563cd680bb985e3c1f5d18b2c8.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Haha thankfully no pidges here - got enough other shitttttters though haha - but this is just Lichen - we have had some showery stormy times here so the posts should be pretty clean : )

Mate just a laugh, I knew you would see the joke. I guess it pretty cold where you are, too cold for birds even ?

• Haha 2

Found another delicious bottle of a Mango Pale Ale, great balance of Mango and bitterness. And this particular bottle is so clear. Thanks Mangrove Jack (pouch). How I did get it up to 7.5% I have no idea.534074F0-9119-4FAA-BEA9-3CEF7B5C8CDD.thumb.jpeg.31ac131bb26fd770b2051407ba81b879.jpeg

Edited by Brauhaus Fritz
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2

Coopers XPA AG clone. Funnily enough this is my first pint from the keg from an AG from the Grainfather - there have been a few from my brief foray into BIAB, but this is my first pour from the G40, from a keg. Holy Sh*# that was such a good move to divert the child allowance!

Note to self - get myself a blaaardy Coopers schooner glass…

61DEC7F9-7FBD-4411-940B-5ECC2E06D62D.jpeg

Edited by stquinto
Typo
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Excellent @Pale Man that's one good looking Stout, I am tasting mine ( bottled ) tonight & I know it won't look as good as that.

Stout is a stout my man, its black beer 😄

I bet yours taste every bit as good as mine. I love showing my beers off to others. Even though nobody knows what it taste like. Just have to take my word for it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

Stout is a stout my man, its black beer 😄

I bet yours taste every bit as good as mine. I love showing my beers off to others. Even though nobody knows what it taste like. Just have to take my word for it 🙂

Yeah it's good to post shots of your efforts, over the years there has been some fine looking beers on this forum. Most of them would put the Pub beer to shame.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yeah it's good to post shots of your efforts, over the years there has been some fine looking beers on this forum. Most of them would put the Pub beer to shame.

Oh yes.

• Like 2