Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

15 hours ago, DavidM said:

Coopers Brew A

Only three left, 60 days in the bottle, I'm sure that's a record for Me. Woolies Lager on the right.

20220523_160429.thumb.jpg.552c7c773d7b43a35f935737165c21f0.jpg

DM, you have upped the anti. Found a post and some magical light and bang there it is. Well done, take the rest of the day off. 😂

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Mickep said:

DM, you have upped the anti. Found a post and some magical light and bang there it is. Well done, take the rest of the day off. 😂

I take Every day Off!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

How would you explain the difference Classic?

Well for one it has more body, no homebrew twang, no tell-tale sugary taste, better head retention & much more enjoyable to drink.

We all know we can make better than megaswill but there a still a few pubs that deliver a nice beer.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well for one it has more body, no homebrew twang, no tell-tale sugary taste, better head retention & much more enjoyable to drink.

We all know we can make better than megaswill but there a still a few pubs that deliver a nice beer.

I found a good all grain is so much fresher tasting than a good kit and kilo, having said that ive banged out a couple of rubbish all grains too. 

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

I found a good all grain is so much fresher tasting than a good kit and kilo, having said that ive banged out a couple of rubbish all grains too. 

Yeah I know what you mean, I am only a newcomer to AG but even a couple of mates commented on the difference in the all over beer taste but you still have to get things right, I have been fortunate & have had some pretty good first hand advice by people who know what they are doing, it helps tremendously.

• Like 1