Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

At my next kegging event later in the week I will need some overflow bottling capacity... any good excuse... but hey yeah decided it was time to slurp this Pezzza Brewing AG AUP Ale

in nice big swingy so I can utilise again...

Shoulda woulda coulda chilled it properly instead of an hour 😜

AUP Ale

AUP = Ale of Unknown Provenance... quite taschty actually but far q knows what and when but in the last 6 months I suspect 🥳

Probably not as nice @Red devil 44 Reddler as your lovely Maß by the pool mate 👍.... but still good ; )

image.thumb.png.4abf49cea090071b197463c7bdb4d18b.png

Edited by Pezzza
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

This one is really growing on me. Must mean it’s going to blow. I have another 5l in a small keg but don’t have enough gas lines to carb it. Also another cornie waiting for space in the keezer too. The brew takes almost 6 weeks to brew so I’d better get another one on the go (otherwise I end up buying the real McCoy)

DDE85C45-5CB6-4CB7-906E-7759D2A659AB.jpeg

9EA0E1FD-243C-40FA-8499-9189A8A7A252.jpeg

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Coopers Real Ale

am sorta doing my own thing these days re AG... but when I was doing KnK I really found the festive Coopers Real Ale a really good go-to-brew with always good results - and mate it looks the goods DM with loadsa tiny bubbles in the Beer Column : ) @DavidM

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pezzza said:

am sorta doing my own thing these days re AG... but when I was doing KnK I really found the festive Coopers Real Ale a really good go-to-brew with always good results - and mate it looks the goods DM with loadsa tiny bubbles in the Beer Column : ) @DavidM

Just having a Real Ale ATM after a few Draughts out of the tap, this is the cloudy one but still tastes OK.

20221130_174324.thumb.jpg.7a20d2d5637ada5b3c3da5d4213c39d4.jpg

• Like 9