Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

19 minutes ago, stquinto said:

Indeed…. My special uniform when I’m doing a bit of “seducing”….. hence it lives in the Dungeon and never sees the light of  day 🤣

A regular Hugh Hefner no doubt, sliding around in slippers & a sus looking gown, cigar, hair slicked back, lots of cologne.

Must be a blast Stquinta get on with it. 🤣

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, jennyss said:

Coopers Draught on the right.... Coopers Pale Ale on the left

Truly Beautiful Things - both Left and Right... tasty Brew made at home with festive quality ingredients and no Alc Excise...

What more could you ask for!?! 

Nice work @jennyss 🙂

And yeah the bubble thing...  I got no bubbles-my beer tonight RHS  but it still is a good beer 🙂

image.thumb.png.af4a1442a4c8eb489836c4fcbab4595c.png

And yeah - think it is really cool you are brewing up and brewing on and making nice beer : )

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

A regular Hugh Hefner no doubt, sliding around in slippers & a sus looking gown, cigar, hair slicked back, lots of cologne.

Must be a blast Stquinta get on with it. 🤣

Leslie Philips RIP….

Ding dong!

Dunno if you ever saw those old Carry On or the Doctor series of films, but that’s the inspiration 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Phillips

• Like 3

On 11/11/2022 at 7:13 PM, Pezzza said:

Frühlingskellarbier (aka FKB 🥳)

Probably in the wrong glass... sorry Bier Legends 😧

Still pretty taschty and nice to see the sun pop out to say G'day again this evening ; )

image.thumb.png.7e19b5cb87da1c6d00515659f11b4570.png

Do I detect someone just quietly upping the ante with his magnificent post work? Looks awesome Pezza!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, jennyss said:

Not fair - my husband's Coopers Draught on the right looks more glamorous than my Coopers Pale Ale on the left!

What I'm drinking.jpg

you know what @jennyss

you was making a coopers pale ale ,  i think you have done a very good job   as the colouration tells me straight of the bat its a pale beer  and what i would be expecting if i went purchased a  6 pack of coopers pale ale

to me  your hubbys  looks like a draught clear  and the typical carbonation a draught beer brings along

both beers look  great   and my preference would be the one on the left 

well done jenny

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Consequences Pale Lager FWK out of the keg. I noticed some good photos on this forum. The sun is behind my tree not sure if it's as good as could be. 

And my new glass that just arrived today, I think that's the last of my ebay orders.

20221116_163439.jpg

All good mate, looks nice, Elfy seems to think so too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Consequences Pale Lager FWK out of the keg. I noticed some good photos on this forum. The sun is behind my tree not sure if it's as good as could be. 

And my new glass that just arrived today, I think that's the last of my ebay orders.

20221116_163439.jpg

If that’s supposed to be a Drindl glass, you got ripped off mate, it’s missing two important bits 🤣

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, stquinto said:

If that’s supposed to be a Drindl glass, you got ripped off mate, it’s missing two important bits 🤣

Ok I had no idea what you were talking about so I googled it. You mean Dirndl? German for dress? Did I accidentally buy a female glass based on a dress? 

Now that you say that I wondered what those tie things were 🤣 well I like the glass anyway. Some have lids and some don't or was the 2 important bits something else?

Edited by Uhtred Of Beddanburg
  • Haha 2