Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

4 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

That's what I said it wouldn't let me attach it so have a look at a beer page then, it must have stayed on the clipboard.  

All good.

It’s wrong anyway.

You’re next to the airport aren’t you? Tonight’s TAF says down to 10.

Don’t let that make you put the whisky away prematurely though!

Edited by Dustin Frothman
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Tell you what mate it's good for warming up too, our temperature is dropping down to 3c overnight but I don't know what is it is in your country, I imagine you get cold winters too.

Cold enough here mate 6 C in evenings. About an hour up the coast is the 2 and 3 C. Freezes the bones. Im gonna have some Stout later

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PintsMeLocal said:

Cold enough here mate 6 C in evenings. About an hour up the coast is the 2 and 3 C. Freezes the bones. Im gonna have some Stout later

Yeah, that's a good reason.. I will too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

First tasting of an Orval clone, bottled on the 8th of May. Well, certainly got the sour thing going! Tastes pretty good, if a bit too pronounced with the sourness. I reckon it should stay a few more months in the bottle though. 
The excess sourness could be from using an entire tube of Brett in a 14l batch 🤔

Promising though, a bit under carbed but a few more months will sort that out

A18E628E-35FB-4B42-8DC1-B23808FE453A.jpeg

87C5226C-2BD8-4A60-81D8-0D605E8BED75.jpeg

Edited by stquinto
Typo
  • Like 11

Wooohoooo IP Mountain Ales are back in the market.... 🥳

Here the freshly brewed Sparkling Amber kegged yesterday and cranked at 55-60PSI overnight and pretty nice on the second pour -- will calm down with a few more out of the keg.   But lotsa nice tiny bubbles and a creamy taschty top. 

Malts: Gladdy Lager Light,  Voyager Munich and Vienna, and a bit of Wy Carapils dextrin malt

Hoppage: EKG and most of it at FO... is very nice indeed - not to say anything - but hey I have been on Megaswill you gotta remember ; )

Is Amber... is sparkling... so IP Mountain Sparkling Amber Ale sound ok?

image.thumb.png.8069f8e16b790c4dcd9e51356e9c6832.png

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

Almost at the end of this centennial pale ale keg. Still tasting nice but the dry hop presence is definately fading. Here's to a wallaby win later on.

Nice work @Greenyinthewestofsydney Greeny and thanks for all of your help in my brewing Sojourn mate!

And hopefully with you mate yes here's to a Wallaby Win later on : )👍

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Wooohoooo IP Mountain Ales are back in the market.... 🥳

Here the freshly brewed Sparkling Amber kegged yesterday and cranked at 55-60PSI overnight and pretty nice on the second pour -- will calm down with a few more out of the keg.   But lotsa nice tiny bubbles and a creamy taschty top. 

Malts: Gladdy Lager Light,  Voyager Munich and Vienna, and a bit of Wy Carapils dextrin malt

Hoppage: EKG and most of it at FO... is very nice indeed - not to say anything - but hey I have been on Megaswill you gotta remember ; )

Is Amber... is sparkling... so IP Mountain Sparkling Amber Ale sound ok?

image.thumb.png.8069f8e16b790c4dcd9e51356e9c6832.png

Nice looking brew IP mate 👍

Try to get a stockman going past on his horse in the next photo 😉

C’mon! You found me a piccy of a croc 🐊 

Seriously mate, beautiful shots (and beers…)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

Almost at the end of this centennial pale ale keg. Still tasting nice but the dry hop presence is definately fading. Here's to a wallaby win later on.

20220709_182119.jpg

Beautiful looking beer mate 👍

Shame about the rugby, one left to go.

Saw the Paddies gave the AB a bit of a kicking though, first time ever on home territory 

• Like 2

Festive Amber Sparkling Brew v nice Day II and an attempt to capture some Cowabungers for those European mates of ours ; )

Here the big fat juicy Angus Bull that I reckon would produce some v nice eye fillet 🥳

image.thumb.png.82b39283159ca90a13aeae71414657a1.png

( @stquinto there yer go Sainter... sorry the weather and the big hoofer himself would not cooperate for better quality photo)

The nibblies including Bhuja, coco, caramelised cashews and festive dried shiitake mushrooms sat still nicely for the picture 😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Festive Amber Sparkling Brew v nice Day II and an attempt to capture some Cowabungers for those European mates of ours ; )

Here the big fat juicy Angus Bull that I reckon would produce some v nice eye fillet 🥳

image.thumb.png.82b39283159ca90a13aeae71414657a1.png

( @stquinto there yer go Sainter... sorry the weather and the big hoofer himself would not cooperate for better quality photo)

The nibblies including Bhuja, coco, caramelised cashews and festive dried shiitake mushrooms sat still nicely for the picture 😆

I would be sneaking up on that El Toro IP en.wikipedia.org that would be nice on the barbie doll !!

Be careful though 🐃 🤣

• Haha 2