Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

Happy New Year All Ye Brewers:

image.thumb.png.c87d32b054300fcfc2ff8d8b09ee4cda.png

Just to start the thread for 2022 tagging a few regulars ; )

@Classic Brewing Co @disgruntled @kmar92 @iBooz2 @Hairy @Otto Von Blotto @Greenyinthewestofsydney @Tone boy @BlackSands @Norris! @Popo @Adam Ant

@Shamus O'Sean @stquinto @RDT2 @Stickers @Pickles Jones @Aussiekraut @Red devil 44

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Like 14

52 minutes ago, MitchBastard said:

After all we’ve been through @Itinerant Peasant and I didn’t get the call up 😂😂😂

Ya nearly did get a call out the other day by me Mitch.  Found a couple of stubbies from one of the batches of almost @MitchBastard , Aussie pub Lager that had been sitting in my fridge from back in June 21.  Would have take a pic but damn phone was flat.  Still a very enjoyable beer even after 6 months in the bottle.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Well done IP,  that's great👍 take the rest of the day off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy New Year to you too @iBooz2, @Itinerant Peasant, and everyone else. Here's hoping the pandemic will end this year. 

People are posting some gorgeous photos of their brews. It is making me thirsty!

Cheers,

Christina. 

PS No, not much snow here yet. Just a dusting. 

PPS Just tapping my most recent cider and am a bit disappointed. Not as good as my Bear's Delight cider, but drinkable.

Edited by ChristinaS1
  • Like 5

Latest ale Dark ale tin, 1 kg dme and a 50g fuggles dry hop. Almost 3 weeks in bottle. Def an ager this one will try keep as long as possible. Love yous all thanks for amazing company and advice etc CHEERS

20220101_171820.jpg

• Like 10

17 hours ago, MitchBastard said:

After all we’ve been through @Itinerant Peasant and I didn’t get the call up 😂😂😂

Phaaaaaaarque Mitchie @MitchBastard my most festive Dubbya Brother... and @Mickep Mick.... and @ozdevil Oz and @PintsAtMeLocal PAML and @Journeyman and and? ☹️

I shoulda done the obligatory Disclaimer Statement - Apologies to all those Great Brewers that I have inadvertently missed in the heat of the moment and excitement of starting a brand new Wadjadringggkin Thread ☹️ 

So glad you made it Mitchie and Mick and Ozzie and PAML and Christina and hopefully JMan and all those festive Brewers that I did not get around to listing - it would be great to see your latest brew fer sher!!! 

And Happy New Year All 🙂

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Last brew of 2021 turns into the first beer poured of 2022. My staple Aus Lager. Havnt made this in about 4 months. Probably the best I’ve made it. Can’t fault it. I was thinking I might change up the grain bill slightly but after the first taste today, that idea got shelved. Happy new beer to y’all.

B15860BC-9F5F-402E-8C33-664411F78623.jpeg

• Like 12

18 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Ya nearly did get a call out the other day by me Mitch.  Found a couple of stubbies from one of the batches of almost @MitchBastard , Aussie pub Lager that had been sitting in my fridge from back in June 21.  Would have take a pic but damn phone was flat.  Still a very enjoyable beer even after 6 months in the bottle.

Good stuff. Just poured the first schooey of a fresh batch of that myself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1