Coopers Community

BigW Sale on Coopers

Journeyman

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well @Worts and allunless I am missing something, I have highlighted a couple of minor issues, anything else who be just nit picking. 😁

You picked it sir. That bit about having and never having. Anything else would indeed be nit picking ,or as you put it “who would be just nit picking “ Cheers😄

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Worts and all said:

Yes ,they are part of the Endeavour group which was separated from Woolworths quite recently, I’m not sure what business relationship exists between them but  Endeavour trades on the stock exchange as a separate entity. They have,and never have, any relationship to Wesfarmers. (Sorry @Classic Brewing Co !)  Coles, with it’s Liquorland chain was owned by Wesfarmers for several years. About 3 years ago, from memory, they separated  from the Coles organisation ,which became a stand alone company.I don’t know what, if any interest Wesfarmers retain in Coles.

Yep Endeavour Group (EDV) was spun out of Woolworths (WOW) about 2 months ago and I forgot to disclose in my previous post that I am a share holder of ADV since that time so I need to set the record straight just in case.  A nice little circa 10% return in two months so all is good so far.  Just make sure you buggers keep buying as much Coopers stuff from Dan's ok and when you cannot buy from Dan's etc. buy up big from the Coopers store on-line.  Arh... that feels better....

Edited by iBooz2

14 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Yep Endeavour Group (EDV) was spun out of Woolworths (WOW) about 2 months ago and I forgot to disclose in my previous post that I am a share holder of ADV since that time so I need to set the record straight just in case.  A nice little circa 10% return in two months so all is good so far.  Just make sure you buggers keep buying as much Coopers stuff from Dan's ok and when you cannot buy from Dan's etc. buy up big from the Coopers store on-line.  Arh... that feels better....

Good to see you make a clean breast of it! These covert pecuniary interests inevitably lead to corruption. Meanwhile I will do my best to contribute to your future prosperity. Remember to raise a glass for me when the dividend cheque arrives Cheers!

• Haha 3