Coopers Community

missing thread? About Hop tea or some such

Tricky Micky

Did you create that thread Mick?  The creator of a thread can hide or delete it using the Moderation actions drop down (red menu option near where the reply to this topic is).  See below example.

Moderation Actions.PNG

Edited by iBooz2

2 hours ago, Mickep said:

Hey was there a thread this morning which was about hop tea or similar which has been taken down.  @Journeyman JM, you might be able to help because you'd replied to a comment I'd made.

I can't find it now anywhere. 

Definitely looks like it's gone. I'd guess the author thought it was past the use-by? I think it was @Frankie4Fingersfrom memory. I recall there was a comment about how it had gone off topic and I think he responded with it being OK where it had led and that he got what he wanted from it.

6 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Did you create that thread Mick?  The creator of a thread can hide or delete it using the Moderation actions drop down (red menu option near where the reply to this topic is).  See below example.

Moderation Actions.PNG

Nope, it was someone else's thread - all good. 

5 hours ago, Journeyman said:
7 hours ago, Mickep said:

Hey was there a thread this morning which was about hop tea or similar which has been taken down.  @Journeyman JM, you might be able to help because you'd replied to a comment I'd made.

I can't find it now anywhere. 

Definitely looks like it's gone. I'd guess the author thought it was past the use-by? I think it was @Frankie4Fingersfrom memory. I recall there was a comment about how it had gone off topic and I think he responded with it being OK where it had led and that he got what he wanted from it.

Thanks JM