Coopers Community

Anyone know when the free shipping rocks around?

Tone boy

Brewers 

I haven’t ordered from the Coopers online store before but am about to. 
I thought if you got over the $80 mark free shipping applies. Does anyone know if this is a monthly offer, or when and how often? 
Looks like it’s not on atm…

Cheers everyone 

Tone Loc(kdown)

1 hour ago, Tone boy said:

Brewers 

I haven’t ordered from the Coopers online store before but am about to. 
I thought if you got over the $80 mark free shipping applies. Does anyone know if this is a monthly offer, or when and how often? 
Looks like it’s not on atm…

Cheers everyone 

Tone Loc(kdown)

It's a limited time thing mate. Most months there is free shipping over 80 or over 100 but it's only like for a week then it's gone so you have to order fairly fast

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greeny1525229549 said:

It's a limited time thing mate. Most months there is free shipping over 80 or over 100 but it's only like for a week then it's gone so you have to order fairly fast

Cool thanks Greeny. Does it happen at the same time each month or is it a bit random ?

18 minutes ago, Tone boy said:

Cool thanks Greeny. Does it happen at the same time each month or is it a bit random ?

it's usually at the start of the month when the new recepies come out I wouldn't be surprised if not too far away. Although not every month comes with free shipping July had it so maby August won't. @Coopers DIY Beer Team any heads up when next free shipping?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

@Tone boy, do you get the ROTM emails?  If not, go into your account abd click the Subscribe to Newsletters option.

Thanks Shamus. I ticked a box that said 

“Send me news and information“ under notification settings so hopefully I’ll be in the loop now. Thanks for your replies everyone 👍🍻
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

@Tone boy I'd noticed the free shipping/ROTM was usually around the 8th of each month and ran for about one week. So it won't be far away now.

a few times its been on 12th or so I think it depends on start of second week of month so ppl have chance get orders in and posted before weeks end.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jamiek86 said:

because all I only really need is the 6 tins 3 brews and 3 malt I don't get to the hundred and don't really need anything else just to put it over a hundred.

Got any mates nearby that brew? I don't always need $100 of gear when I order so I ask my brewing neighbour if he needs anything. Just so happens we placed an order tonight. $70 for me, $30 for him. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

I know what I mean. Lol.

I think you may have just shot yourself in the foot. A night shift is 6 or 7 in the MORNING? 🤣🤣

thats when it finishes all night until the morning so do you work arvo or night? That's why asked if drove the ghost bus

Edited by jamiek86

8 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

My shifts vary from lunch time to early evening starts and finish anywhere between 8pm and 2am.

ok ill give you the benefit of the doubt I guess 2am is starting to get there a bit 😉 I wouldn't have thought would be that late for bus drivers Is it all back normal over there with events and stuff going on?

1 hour ago, jamiek86 said:

ok ill give you the benefit of the doubt I guess 2am is starting to get there a bit 😉 I wouldn't have thought would be that late for bus drivers Is it all back normal over there with events and stuff going on?

We've been running full services all throughout Covid-19 to ensure no overcrowding on buses. The 2am finishes are only occasionally. We're usually off the road by 12:30 but sometimes have to do lock up duties at end of shift.

• Like 2