Coopers Community

How To's That I Feel Like A Muppet For Asking

Cee

Feel free to add your own

My first one is...

How do people seem to be able to link to a pdf version of recipes to download? Wherefore art these pdf recipes? My recipe page only has a link to PRINT them...

10 minutes ago, Cee said:

How do people seem to be able to link to a pdf version of recipes to download? Wherefore art these pdf recipes? My recipe page only has a link to PRINT them...

If you can Print, you can choose to print to a PDF instead of a printer.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

If you can Print, you can choose to print to a PDF instead of a printer.

What? Really?

Strewth, the thing one learns whilst brewing beer

Awesome, thank you @Journeyman 

With this knowIedge can now downgrade my Muppetness from Fozzy-level to Waldorf-level. I think it was a Fozzy-level question

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Cee said:

What? Really?

Strewth, the thing one learns whilst brewing beer

😄 When you go to print, there should be a drop-down that has something like, "Print to File" or "Print to PDF" then you just name it and select where you want it saved then click the Print button.

• Like 3

The disrespect to Muppets in this thread, and society in general, is astonishing. The Muppets were able to put on weekly shows semi-successfully whilst selling out their theatre. Statler and Waldorf, despite their complaints, were repeat attendees. 

I'm not sure if they could print to PDF though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Hairy said:

The disrespect to Muppets in this thread, and society in general, is astonishing. The Muppets were able to put on weekly shows semi-successfully whilst selling out their theatre. Statler and Waldorf, despite their complaints, were repeat attendees. 

I'm not sure if they could print to PDF though.

Oh no disrespect to Muppets, Fraggles, Gelflings, or Maya the Living Spaceship - Henson rocks. And I say that with waaaay too much passion for someone my age. 

Electric Mayhem were a totally underplayed band.

As are Orange Goblin 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Breaktrainjack said:

I didnt know either cheers J-MAN ..also Cee ..anyone who likes Orange Goblin is waayyy coool in my books  😂🍻

Orange Goblin take that whole perfect genre to an entirely new intergalactic level

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 12:26 PM, Journeyman said:

😄 When you go to print, there should be a drop-down that has something like, "Print to File" or "Print to PDF" then you just name it and select where you want it saved then click the Print button.

While we are at it.. how do i tag someone JM 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Breaktrainjack said:

While we are at it.. how do i tag someone JM 

simply put the @ in front of the handle (no spaces) it usually pops up with a drop down list after you type a few characters and you can select the user name from there.

For example @Journeyman 

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2021 at 4:22 PM, Cee said:

Oh no disrespect to Muppets, Fraggles, Gelflings, or Maya the Living Spaceship - Henson rocks. And I say that with waaaay too much passion for someone my age. 

Electric Mayhem were a totally underplayed band.

As are Orange Goblin 🙂

One of my favourite live gig videos 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

One of my favourite live gig videos 

Lottsa fun, but this is the reason (one of them 😄) that aliens will not talk to us - a whole bunch of people showing up to watch puppets pretend to play music by actual musos hidden from view... 😄

There's a spaceship up there where the occupants are looking at each other and saying, "Dafuq's with that?" 😄

• Haha 3

On 7/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, Journeyman said:

Lottsa fun, but this is the reason (one of them 😄) that aliens will not talk to us - a whole bunch of people showing up to watch puppets pretend to play music by actual musos hidden from view... 😄

There's a spaceship up there where the occupants are looking at each other and saying, "Dafuq's with that?" 😄

Have you ever seen any behind the scenes footage of the Muppet puppeteers? That would defo bamboozle them

...and then another thought comes immediately to mind

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

No, mate @jamiek86

I thought I would leave the "question" up here and see what folk reckon first

No way I would use yeast of this vintage but the tin itself - I am just not sure if it is safe

By the overwhelming responses I think it is more of a Muppetty question than I first thought 😉

32 minutes ago, Cee said:

No, mate @jamiek86

I thought I would leave the "question" up here and see what folk reckon first

No way I would use yeast of this vintage but the tin itself - I am just not sure if it is safe

By the overwhelming responses I think it is more of a Muppetty question than I first thought 😉

the tin if brewed might be a bit darker or slightly different taste but if had a spare yeast would be drinkable. If you ever buy a specialty yeast and store tin yeast in fridge any ale one would do the job I'm assuming 

• Thanks 1