Coopers Community

Beer Joke

The "Claven Theory
The "Claven Theory" offers the best proof that beer actually does make you smarter....."One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. and here's how it went:

Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells.

Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.
In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
Don't you feel smarter after a few?

• Haha 6

A Guinness story... 😄

An Irishman walks into a bar & orders 3 pints of Guinness. The barman serves him & stands watching. The Irishman takes a sip from one, then the next, then the 3rd. He continues this way till they’re finished.

As he’s about to leave, the barman asks what’s with the 3 pints & how he drinks them.

The irish guy says…
“I’m one of triplets & although me brother Dermot stayed in the mother country, Paddy & meself, Mick, have travelled. Paddy’s in Canada & I came out to Australia. But we agreed that every Saturday we’d get together for a drink, each in our own country.”

“That’s great,” said the barman & Mick walks out.

This happens every Saturday for a couple of months, then one day Mick walks in & orders 2 pints of Guinness & sits to drink them.
The barman watches & feels terrible for Mick as he realises one of the brothers must have died. He walks over to where Mick is sitting.
“Ah, Mick, how are you?”

“I’m fine,” says Mick

The barman shuffles a bit then says…
“Mate, I’m sorry for your loss.” 

Mick is mystified & asks what he means. 

“Well,” says the barman, “When you only ordered 2 pints I thought maybe one of your brothers had died & was unable to have a drink with you.”

Mick laughs aloud and says, “No, no, it’s me! I’ve put on the weight a bit, so I’ve given up the grog.

• Haha 5

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...