Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

I nearly didn't post this as I thought it was just too basic - even boring but I have to say it was really great for a quick knock up meal using the basics, Pork & Beef Gourmet Sausages, Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Rosemary cooked in a baking tray in the oven & I added steamed broccoli & White Wine & Mushroom Gravy. Awesome. 😋  Oh & a few 🍷🍷🍷

20220718_192521.thumb.jpg.8abe6122c0ec5664a287df18c6d83056.jpg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I nearly didn't post this as I thought it was just too basic - even boring but I have to say it was really great for a quick knock up meal using the basics, Pork & Beef Gourmet Sausages, Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Rosemary cooked in a baking tray in the oven & I added steamed broccoli & White Wine & Mushroom Gravy. Awesome. 😋  Oh & a few 🍷🍷🍷

20220718_192521.thumb.jpg.8abe6122c0ec5664a287df18c6d83056.jpg

Looks the goods @Classic Brewing Co!

• Like 2

On 7/20/2022 at 12:41 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

I wasn't going to do this but it was awesome Crumbed Barramundi, the only thing missing was a bottle of Sav Blanc.

20220720_192534.thumb.jpg.8a60b1c98cf18aa201c4011dd406898b.jpg

Looking good Phil! If all else fails a glass or red goes with everything. Maybe not cornflakes, bit that’s about it..

4 minutes ago, stquinto said:

Looking good Phil! If all else fails a glass or red goes with everything. Maybe not cornflakes, bit that’s about it..

A glass of red goes with anything although I prefer white with fish but I didn't have any. Cornflakes Bah !! you may as well have 3 teaspoons of sugar !!

• Haha 1

I am on a keto type diet; including avoiding breakfast. I shouldn't have looked at this thread - now my head is full of visions of thick rare steak, omelette, chips, red wine, white wine and cornflakes!! 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, jennyss said:

I am on a keto type diet; including avoiding breakfast. I shouldn't have looked at this thread - now my head is full of visions of thick rare steak, omelette, chips, red wine, white wine and cornflakes!! 

My breakfast is a big bacon and egg omelette with lots of vegie's.

not much lunch, light evening meal

(then too many Beers)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

My breakfast is a big bacon and egg omelette with lots of vegie's.

not much lunch, light evening meal

(then too many Beers)

It's beer o'clock in NSW right now! I'll have about 3 middies then a cup of tea with my meal - soup tonight

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stquinto said:

Cioppino

Majorly Yummm @stquinto Sainter : )

Many moons ago in festive Rome went to a good 'local' restaurant for lunch - and on the menu - Italiano lingo and kindly also provided -- an English translation:

Spaghetti with Clamps 🥳

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Haha 4