Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

5 hours ago, stquinto said:

I know I paste the same recipes, but I did change the potato style (wedges in the oven with herbs and olive oil)

Paste or post away Sainter ol' mate, your photos of your meals always look restaurant quality mate - straight from a cook book!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This may look like a mess, but I can assure you it is very satisfying, the Doc just upped my medication for my shoulder so possibly the beers/wine could be affecting me 🤪 with the prescription tablets but I am looking for a good night's sleep.

Medium Steak, Sausages, Jacket Potatoes, Coleslaw & Red Wine. 🥳

20221208_195246.thumb.jpg.e756de75f7962f2db24cc6e9700b998b.jpg

On 11/26/2022 at 6:16 AM, jennyss said:

Pizza last night. Here is a 'raw' photo - you can see it all - base, tomato paste, grated mozarella, mushroom, olives, capsicum, ham, salami, anchovies; and more mozarella and crumbled fetta on top before it went in the oven. Two slices left over. Definitely in the 'too much is never enough' category.

@jennyssI've been away bush yet again but have been meaning to ask.  

Do you take phone orders?

If I request a half serve of anchovies on that pizza, do you have a delivery service? 😋

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, stquinto said:

I know I paste the same recipes, but I did change the potato style (wedges in the oven with herbs and olive oil)

Yep baked potato wedges with finely chopped rosemary and heaps of sea salt and EVOO are yum.  Dipped in sour cream with Thai sweet chill sauce stirred though, yum, yum, yum. 😋😋😋

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 1