Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

On 11/6/2022 at 6:39 AM, beach_life said:

My oven is broken, but still works.

Same problem in the White household. Loose door and not fan forced makes ours rather inefficient. Just took delivery of a newbie last week. Should be installed this week. Looking forward to cooking recipes that say, "30 minutes in a moderate oven," that actually only take 30 minutes instead of an hour.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Malter White said:

Same problem in the White household. Loose door and not fan forced makes ours rather inefficient. Just took delivery of a newbie last week. Should be installed this week. Looking forward to cooking recipes that say, "30 minutes in a moderate oven," that actually only take 30 minutes instead of an hour.

Nothing worse than a dodgy oven, fortunately when I moved here the whole kitchen had been renovated, in fact the whole house but I was lucky to score a new Ceramic Cooktop with Induction Fan Forced Oven with all the bells & whistles, there is also a Dishwasher that has never been used.

I cook a lot, so I feel for those whose ovens aren't up to scratch.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Marinated Boneless Butterflied Chicken

Yummy - And lovely vegetables. Asparagus is cheap and fresh at the moment. Yesterday for brekky I had a poor girl's eggs benedict with asparagus, silver beet, boiled egg, and mayonnaise (as the fake bearnaise sauce).

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Yummy - And lovely vegetables. Asparagus is cheap and fresh at the moment. Yesterday for brekky I had a poor girl's eggs benedict with asparagus, silver beet, boiled egg, and mayonnaise (as the fake bearnaise sauce).

Yes, I have noticed, I love all vegetables & vary them as much as possible, their price is OK, but meat prices are still soaring apart from Pork/Chicken/Seafood. I suspect I am not the only one who seizes an opportunity to grab a pack of Steak/Lamb etc that has been discounted at the Supermarket.

• Like 3