Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

8 hours ago, stquinto said:

Choucroute for me. I found the sauerkraut in the back of the freezer. I think I bought it vac-packed in Mulhouse at Christmas 2018 and it’s been in the freezer since. Ahh… it’ll be fine…

Beer and wine with it 😉

I like Choucroute/Charcuterie, but Sauerkraut doesn't agree with me, but the mustards are good & there are a lot of other options, as well as the beer & wine. 🤭

• Like 2

Simple but yummy - an open topped hamburger with cheese, meat pattie, egg, and lettuce and tomato on the side. Sprinkled on top is my new favourite condiment, 'Chaat Masala'; an Indian mixture of spices including salt, chilli, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, aniseed, cumin, cardamon, black pepper, dried mango powder, clove and carom. How's that for a list!

Hamburger.jpg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, jennyss said:

Simple but yummy - an open topped hamburger with cheese, meat pattie, egg, and lettuce and tomato on the side. Sprinkled on top is my new favourite condiment, 'Chaat Masala'; an Indian mixture of spices including salt, chilli, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, aniseed, cumin, cardamon, black pepper, dried mango powder, clove and carom. How's that for a list!

Awesome 😋

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jennyss said:

Simple but yummy - an open topped hamburger with cheese, meat pattie, egg, and lettuce and tomato on the side. Sprinkled on top is my new favourite condiment, 'Chaat Masala'; an Indian mixture of spices including salt, chilli, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, aniseed, cumin, cardamon, black pepper, dried mango powder, clove and carom. How's that for a list

Now you're talking Jenny ! Lovely stuff !

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jennyss said:

Hamburger.jpg

Sounds nice.

I've got the same plates at home 🙂

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, jennyss said:

@Popo, I've got a few more of these Johnson of Australia plates too: just oddments bought at second hand shops. From the 60's and early 70's I think.

Johnson Australia plates.jpg

I knew I had some of these, in fact there are some boxes in the shed that weren't unpacked when I move here last xmas.

As you can see, I have enough plates for a single bloke!

20221104_074651.thumb.jpg.84c7eb728fc2cc225802983b2cdc6abe.jpg

20221104_074634.thumb.jpg.e90a3b828a37da822af664078e439e7b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, jennyss said:

Hamburger.jpg

Looks really delish Jennyss!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jennyss said:

@Popo, I've got a few more of these Johnson of Australia plates too: just oddments bought at second hand shops. From the 60's and early 70's I think.

Johnson Australia plates.jpg

😆 That's the same dinnerware we used as a bunch of housemates in the mid 80's.... and I'm pretty sure they were hand me downs from family & friends for a bunch of 16-18yr olds. Came with cups that were about as useful as a 'pony'

• Like 3