Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

35 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Pizza was on the menu last night; with a home-made crust, and topped with tomato paste, mozzarella cheese, mushroom, salami, pork sausage, artichokes, olives, capers and shaved parmesan cheese. Might sound like a dog's breakfast, but it was yummy. 

Looks nice Jenny but no anchovies ??? 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Love anchovies, but we've run out. I also had pickled chilli on my half.

OK that's alright then, I say the more the merrier, there are some amazing things you can put on a Pizza, my all time favourite is seafood but I love all of the meats as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jennyss said:

Pizza was on the menu last night; with a home-made crust, and topped with tomato paste, mozzarella cheese, mushroom, salami, pork sausage, artichokes, olives, capers and shaved parmesan cheese. Might sound like a dog's breakfast, but it was yummy. 

pizza.jpg

WOW Yumbo Scrumbo - if that's a dog's breakfast then I'll start howling for some 🥳

Beautiful Beautiful @jennyss

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

After a day out & lunch at the Brewery, I hardly needed this but it is a Pepper Rubbed Oyster Blade Roast, I was going to do a gravy but decided on Hot English, Awesome. 🤤

20220521_182916.jpg

20220521_194056.jpg

20220521_194439.jpg

Amazing Phil, take the rest of the day off mate

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Mickep said:

Sainter me Ol' matey, love fresh water fishing and that looks like paradise to me. Where is that Sainter? And most importantly how ya going to cook that fish?

Cheers mate, beautiful spot - Albertville, in the French Alps. I reckon lightly fried then steamed should do the trick 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Now you are talking, beautiful, are they Brook Trout ?

Not sure Phil 🤔 
The people there say you can catch either salmon trout or white trout. 
In the end they got frozen as we were all feeling a bit seedy the next day , I’ll show you why:

F3E3776B-6810-4FE6-B34E-26B080D77491.jpeg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, stquinto said:

Not sure Phil 🤔 
In the end they got frozen as we were all feeling a bit seedy the next day , I’ll show you why:

F3E3776B-6810-4FE6-B34E-26B080D77491.jpeg

Was it HB sainter? 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, stquinto said:

Not sure Phil 🤔 

OK, that's a few beers, I only noticed 2 people in your post but you say there were 4, either way I cans see why you were crook .

🤣 Tough !!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, stquinto said:

Certainly was Pints mate. That’s what 4 of us had after the pub over two nights. The beer was fine, but the culprit was this:

EEB6C6F0-1B8B-48E7-AA8C-1A184A03DB2C.jpeg

Mate is that spiced liqueur? I have horrible memories from my younger days with peppermint liqueur called Oude Meester or something

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PintsAtMeLocal said:

Mate is that spiced liqueur? I have horrible memories from my younger days with peppermint liqueur called Oude Meester or something

Kind of like a Jägermeister kind of a thing. Tasted OK at 2AM, like they tend to... 🤮

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, stquinto said:

Kind of like a Jägermeister kind of a thing. Tasted OK at 2AM, like they tend to... 🤮

I know what you mean mate after a few beers we think we are Superman & can tackle any bottle on the shelf, I have been proven wrong many times, I reckon I can drink with the best of them but when you bring the big guns out & start mixing - Goodnight Irene !!

Mind you having the ability to hold your drink shouldn't be anything to be proud of 🤣

• Haha 2

Trying to get back on topic you lot with yer High Octane Meisters of all sorts...  😆

Trying to keep the carbs down but still have a reasonable feed:

All day Brekki with some fresh garden Redleg Beet and then evening a nice Salmon Salad - put in some pickled onion as well which was good.... as well as the usual suspects n some feta...  the last nice long green chilli off a mate that was festively tickly but not volcano doom hot... Dogger got the Salmon skin with great happiness... fresh Salmon from Tassie (never been frozen) is the cheapest good qual fish yer can get easily without catching stuff yerself it seems... unless of course I guess you might live near a good fisho or market or coop yeah like some of you lucky Brewers do 👍

image.thumb.png.8b7db3a2bb3b3e0c7aac9066df505e32.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Trying to get back on topic you lot with yer High Octane Meisters of all sorts...  😆

All day Brekki with some fresh garden Redleg Beet and then evening a nice Salmon Salad - put in some pickled onion as well which was good.... as well as the usual suspects n some feta...  the last nice long green chilli off a mate that was festively tickly but not volcano doom hot... Dogger got the Salmon skin with great happiness... fresh Salmon from Tassie (never been frozen) is the cheapest good qual fish yer can get easily without catching stuff yerself it seems... unless of course I guess you might live near a good fisho or market or coop yeah like some of you lucky Brewers do 👍

Looks the biz IP, lot's of nice vibrant fresh colours, I can imagine it tasting divine !! Good on you mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I know what you mean mate after a few beers we think we are Superman & can tackle any bottle on the shelf, I have been proven wrong many times, I reckon I can drink with the best of them but when you bring the big guns out & start mixing - Goodnight Irene !!

Mind you having the ability to hold your drink shouldn't be anything to be proud of 🤣

Can hold my drink ok mate, doesn't stop me feeling crook the next day, if I have spirits. With beer no worries: the only issue is not sleeping enough 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Lovely stuff IP mate 💪👍

Good ‘n healthy 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, stquinto said:

Can hold my drink ok mate, doesn't stop me feeling crook the next day, if I have spirits. With beer no worries: the only issue is not sleeping enough 😉

Yeah I think everyone would agree once you start mixing then expect a headache or worse. 🤯 But of course there are those that can't even handle a couple of pints, let alone a decent session on the home brew, many a person have left here with the wife declaring she was driving 🚗 My ex girlfriend used to say " I can't see how you would still be thirsty "   - really ???

• Haha 2